Looking for Arkansas auto insurance quotes? Like most other states, Arkansas automobile law requires that automobiles be covered by liability insurance policy. The policy is in effect to protect against liability in the event of injury, damages or death caused by an auto accident. According to the Arkansas Department of Insurance, every car must have liability coverage to pay for claims in the event that you are at fault for an auto accident.
• $50,000 per auto accident
• $25,000 per person for bodily injury in an auto accident
• $25,000 for property damage caused in an auto accident
Higher levels of coverage are also available and often recommended. The average cost for an auto insurance premium n Arkansas is $1,836. There are many discounts that may apply to drivers in Arkansas. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com can help you to determine auto insurance discounts for which you may qualify.
Click the links below for information on Local Arkansas Insurance quotes!
- Arkansas Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Arkansas Property Insurance
- Arkansas Life Insurance
- Arkansas Workers Comp Insurance
- Arkansas Business Insurance