Connecticut auto insurance laws requires that all automobiles be covered by a liability insurance policy. These policies are in place to protect the driver in the event of an unexpected accident.
• $20,000 per person per injury in an auto accident
• $40,000 per accident for bodily injury
• $10,000 for property damage liability caused in an accident
Connecticut auto insurance laws also require uninsured and underinsured motorists bodily injury coverage. This coverage protects you in the event you are the victim of an auto accident caused by another driver who is uninsured or leaves the scene of the accident. With the average auto insurance premium being $1786, in Connecticut, why not use save yourself money on your annual premiums and use LocalInsuranceQuotes.Com to compare auto insurance quotes.
Click the links below for information on Local Connecticut Insurance quotes!
- Connecticut Auto Insurance
- Connecticut Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Connecticut Homeowners Insurance
- Connecticut Life Insurance
- Connecticut Workers Comp Insurance
- Connecticut Business Insurance