LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com helps you find the best Delaware auto insurance quotes, in your local area. According to the Delaware DMV, the state of Delaware requires that all automobiles be covered by a liability insurance policy. The purpose of liability coverage is to protect drivers who encounter a motor vehicle accident. . It also follows a Tort system, which means that at the time of an auto accident, at least one party must be deemed at fault.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance in Delaware are as follows:
• $15,000 per person per injury in an auto accident
• Up to $30,000 for all persons injured per auto accident
• $10,000 for property damage caused in an auto accident
Higher levels of coverage are also available and recommended. Delaware also offers uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, but it is not required. This coverage can be of great value if an accident is caused by a driver without insurance coverage. In Delaware, the average yearly cost for auto insurance is $1,489.
LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com offers a simple system to obtain comparable auto insurance quotes, based on your specific needs and driving history.
Click the links below for information on Local Delaware Insurance quotes!
- Delaware Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Delaware Homeowners Insurance
- Delaware Life Insurance
- Delaware Workers Comp Insurance
- Delaware Business Insurance