If you are in need of Georgia auto insurance, you have come to the right place. According to the Georgia Department of Insurance, all Georgia drivers are required to be covered by a liability insurance policy. Comprehensive and collision coverage is not required by GA law, but is usually required by the lender (bank or finance company) if there is a loan on the vehicle or by the leasing company if it is leased.
In Georgia, the minimum amounts of liability insurance include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person and $50,000 per occurrence in an auto accident
• $25,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an auto accident
The average annual auto insurance premium, in Georgia, is $1,670. Finding the most affordable rates is as easy as filling out a short form, based on your exact needs, and within minutes receiving comparison quotes. At LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com, we understand your time is valuable and have teamed up with the nations’ best insurance companies, dedicated to Georgia auto insurance. So, whether you are looking for first time coverage or want to add a new driver or change an existing policy, we are here to help you save money.
Click the links below for information on Local Georgia Insurance quotes!
- Georgia Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Georgia Property Insurance
- Georgia Life Insurance
- Georgia Business Insurance
- Georgia Workers Comp Insurance