Are you looking for Hawaii auto insurance quotes? In the state of Hawaii, drivers must be covered by a liability insurance policy, in order to protect themselves and others in the event of an auto accident. Like many other states, Hawaii is a “no-fault” state, meaning regardless of who is at fault for an accident, the no-fault policy provides coverage of the holder’s expenses.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance, in Hawaii require:
• $20,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $40,000 per accident for bodily injury caused in an auto accident
• $10,000 per occurrence for property damage liability related to an auto accident
Higher levels of coverage are also available and often recommended. The average cost for an auto insurance premium in Hawaii is $1707. At LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com, we have partnered with some of the top insurance companies, who specialize in auto insurance in the state of Hawaii. Consumers can fill out the online form to receive comparable auto quotes from local insurance companies.
Click the links below for information on Local Hawaii Insurance quotes!
- Hawaii Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Hawaii Property Insurance
- Hawaii Life Insurance
- Hawaii Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Hawaii Business Insurance