Shopping for Illinois auto insurance? Did you know that the average auto insurance premium in Illinois is $1,290, periodically comparing current auto rates may save you money. Similarly to the majority of states, Illinois has specific requirements for auto insurance coverage. Having proper coverage protects drivers in the event of an accident, despite who is at fault.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance include:
• $20,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident and $40,000 total per occurrence
• $15,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Illinois also requires drivers to maintain uninsured motorist coverage of at least $20,000 per person and $40,000 per accident. Some insurance companies offer auto premium discounts when insuring multiple drivers or vehicles, as well as reduced rates for combining auto and home policies. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com’s network of top insurance carriers is prepared to provide you with immediate auto quotes in your local area.
Click the links below for information on Local Illinois Insurance quotes!
- Illinois Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Illinois Property Insurance
- Illinois Life Insurance
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Insurance Illinois Business Insurance