In Indiana auto insurance law requires that automobiles be covered by a liability insurance policy. The average cost for an auto insurance premium in Indiana is $1518. The state of Indiana follows a Tort system, which means that if someone is found to be at fault for causing an accident, then that person and their insurance company are responsible for the damages.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per auto accident
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an auto accident
LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com provides Indiana drivers with a simple and efficient means for obtaining multiple auto insurance quotes from the top insurance companies, familiar with the auto insurance requirements in Indiana.
Click the links below for information on Local Indiana Insurance quotes!
- Indiana Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Indiana Property Insurance
- Indiana Life Insurance
- Indiana Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Indiana Business Insurance