The state of Iowa requires that all drivers be covered by a liability insurance policy. The minimum amounts of liability insurance, in Iowa include:
• $20,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $40,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $15,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
With the average cost for an Iowa auto insurance premium around $1179, it makes sense to do your homework by obtaining comparable quotes. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com’s network of the nest insurance carriers, nationwide, will find you the very best premiums that suit your auto needs.
Click the links below for information on Local Iowa Insurance quotes!
- Iowa Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Iowa Property Insurance
- Iowa Life Insurance
- Iowa Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Iowa Business Insurance