Kansas law requires that automobiles be covered by a liability insurance policy to protect drivers in the event of an accident.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
In Kansas, the average premium for an auto policy is $1461. By comparing rates through LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com, you can greatly reduce that cost. Our network of local insurance agents understands the importance of helping you find the best rates with the most coverage.
Click the links below for information on Local Kansas Insurance quotes!
- Kansas Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Kansas Property Insurance
- Kansas Life Insurance
- Kansas Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Kansas Business Insurance