In the market for Kentucky auto insurance? Before oyu biy, you should know that Kentucky law requires that automobiles be covered by a liability insurance policy; either a “split limit” or a “single limit” policy.
The “split limit” policy requires the minimum amounts of liability insurance at:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
The single limit includes:
• $60,000 per accident for all damages
The average annual premium for auto insurance in Kentucky is $1629. By using LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com, you can compare prices before you commit.
Click the links below for information on Local Kentucky Insurance quotes!
- Kentucky Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Kentucky Property Insurance
- Kentucky Life Insurance
- Kentucky Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Kentucky Business Insurance