Are you in the market for a new Louisiana auto insurance policy or looking to replace an existing one? Louisiana auto insurance law requires that automobiles be covered by a liability insurance policy to protect drivers in the event of an auto accident.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance are:
• $10,000 for bodily injury per person in an automobile accident
• $20,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Considering the average auto insurance policy in Louisiana is $2453 per year, who wouldn’t want to save money on their auto insurance.
Click the links below for information on Local Louisiana Insurance quotes!
- Louisiana Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Louisiana Property Insurance
- Louisiana Life Insurance
- Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Louisiana Business Insurance