Maine law requires that automobiles be covered by a liability insurance policy.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance are as follows:
• $50,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $100,000 total per occurrence
• $25,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Maine also requires its drivers to maintain uninsured motorists coverage, at a rate of $50,000 per person and $100,000 per accident. In addition, Maine requires medical payments coverage be obtained at a $1,000 minimum. With the average cost of auto insurance in Maine being $1126, why not let LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com and their vast network of the top insurance companies provide you with comparable quotes.
Click the links below for information on Local Maine Insurance quotes!
- Maine Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Maine Property Insurance
- Maine Life Insurance
- Maine Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Maine Business Insurance