Massachusetts is a no-fault state. Massachusetts auto insurance regulations requires that automobiles be covered by personal injury protection (PIP) coverage. PIP coverage means that regardless who is at fault for an accident, the no-fault policy will provide coverage of the holder’s expenses.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance for automobiles in Massachusetts are as follows:
• $20,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $40,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $5,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com offers Massachusetts drivers a simple means for obtaining multiple auto insurance quotes, without the hassle of annoying phone calls and emails.
Click the links below for information on Local Massachusetts Insurance quotes!
- Massachusetts Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Massachusetts Property Insurance
- Massachusetts Life Insurance
- Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Massachusetts Business Insurance