Michigan auto insurance requirements indicate that drivers must be covered by personal injury protection (PIP) coverage, as it is a no-fault state. They have the most comprehensive no-fault structure in the nation. This means that regardless who is at fault for an accident, the no-fault policy will provide coverage of the holder’s expenses. Michigan specifically provides unlimited medical and rehab benefits, loss of wage benefits and daily replacement rate of $20 for a period up to three years, if injured in an automobile accident. In addition, the minimum amounts of liability insurance that are required include:
• $20,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $40,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Considering the average auto insurance premium in Michigan is $2541 per year, it makes sense to shop around. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com has designed a simple means for obtaining multiple auto insurance rates from the top insurance companies.
Click the links below for information on Local Michigan Insurance quotes!
- Michigan Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Michigan Property Insurance
- Michigan Life Insurance
- Michigan Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Michigan Business Insurance