Each state maintains certain requirements around auto insurance coverage. In Mississippi, auto insurance requirements command that automobiles be covered by liability insurance to protect drivers in the event of an accident.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance are as follows:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $25,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com has networked with the top insurance companies in the nation, to assist Mississippi drivers find the very best auto insurance rates that meet their exact needs.
Click the links below for information on Local Mississippi Insurance quotes!
- Mississippi Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Mississippi Property Insurance
- Mississippi Life Insurance
- Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Mississippi Business Insurance