Are you looking for the very best Missouri auto insurance rates? Missouri’s average premium for an auto policy is $1563. There are thousands of carriers out there wanting to write your policy, but how do you know who to choose? At LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com, we want to help you find the most comprehensive auto insurance at an affordable rate. Simply complete our online form and receive multiple auto insurance quotes from the nations’ top carriers.
Missouri law requires that automobiles be covered by liability insurance to protect drivers in the event of an accident.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance are as follows:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Click the links below for information on Local Missouri Insurance quotes!
- Missouri Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Missouri Property Insurance
- Missouri Life Insurance
- Missouri Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Missouri Business Insurance