Auto insurance coverage is regulated by each state individually. Montana auto insurance requires that automobiles be covered by liability insurance. The requirements are in place to protect drivers in the event of an auto accident.
In Montana, the minimum amounts of auto liability insurance are the following:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Higher amounts are often recommended, yet not mandatory. According to the 2010 census, there were 218 drivers involved in fatal automobile crashes in Montana that same year. Additionally, the average auto insurance policy, in Montana, is $2190. It makes sense to shop around and get comparable auto rates, based on your unique needs. At LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com, we have partnered with the nations’ top insurance carriers, specializing in auto insurance, to help protect you while on the road.
Click the links below for information on Local Montana Insurance quotes!
- Montana Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Montana Property Insurance
- Montana Life Insurance
- Montana Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Montana Business Insurance