Nebraska auto insurance is regulated by law and requires that automobiles be covered by liability insurance, as protection to drivers who are involved in auto accidents.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance are:
• $25,000 per person per automobile accident
• $50,000 per accident for bodily injury
• $25,000 per accident for property damage caused in an accident
Considering the average auto policy in Nebraska is $1470, it makes sense to shop around for the best rates.
LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com offers comparison auto liability quotes from the nations’ best insurance carriers. No more calling around to find the best prices. Just fill out our simple form and you will receive multiple quotes based on your unique needs.
Click the links below for information on Local Nebraska Insurance quotes!
- Nebraska Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Nebraska Property Insurance
- Nebraska Life Insurance
- Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Nebraska Business Insurance