According to the 2010 Census Bureau, there were 346 drivers involved in fatal automobile crashes in Nevada that same year. Nevada auto insurance requirements include that all automobiles be covered by liability insurance, to protect drivers who find themselves in an accident.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Nevada include:
• $15,000 for bodily injury per person in an accident
• $30,000 total bodily injury per occurrence
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Despite state regulations, increased coverage is often recommended. With the average auto policy costing Nevada drivers about $1300 per year, finding the most comprehensive coverage at an affordable rate is priority. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com has a network of the top insurance carriers offering auto insurance in Nevada. Simply complete the online form to obtain comparable quotes before making your decision.
Click the links below for information on Local Nevada Insurance quotes!
- Nevada Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Nevada Property Insurance
- Nevada Life Insurance
- Nevada Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Nevada Business Insurance