New Jersey auto insurance requirements mandate that automobiles be covered by liability insurance. New Jersey operates under the no-fault system, which means your auto policy must pay medical bills for injury suffered regardless who is at fault for the accident. The average auto insurance premium, in New Jersey is $1663.00.
The minimum amounts of liability insurance in New Hampshire include:
• $15,000 for Personal Injury protection (PIP)
• $15,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $30,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $5,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Increased amounts of auto insurance coverage are often recommended. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com provides Indiana drivers with a simple and efficient means for obtaining multiple auto insurance quotes from the top insurance companies, familiar with the auto insurance requirements in New Jersey.
Click the links below for information on Local New Jersey Insurance quotes!
- New Jersey Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- New Jersey Property Insurance
- New Jersey Life Insurance
- New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- New Jersey Business Insurance