The average auto insurance premium in New Mexico is $1896 per year. Finding the most comprehensive New Mexico auto insurance, at an affordable rate is simple. Use LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com’s online portal to receive comparable rates from the top insurance companies.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in New Mexico include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Increased amounts of coverage are recommended, but not required.
Click the links below for information on Local New Mexico Insurance quotes!
- New Mexico Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- New Mexico Property Insurance
- New Mexico Life Insurance
- New Mexico Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- New Mexico Business Insurance