Requirements for North Carolina are mandated by the state in order to protect drivers in the event of an unexpected accident. The average auto policy premium, in North Carolina, is $1154. But there are various discounts offered by insurance companies that can save you money on your premiums. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com has designed a simple portal for comparing auto insurance rates in your local area. Our quotes are based on your precise needs and take the stress out of shopping for car insurance.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in North Carolina include:
• $30,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $60,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $25,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Increased amounts of coverage are recommended, but not required.
Click the links below for information on Local North Carolina Insurance quotes!
- North Carolina Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- North Carolina Property Insurance
- North Carolina Life Insurance
- North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- North Carolina Business Insurance