In North Dakota auto insurance requirements call automobiles to be covered by liability insurance. North Dakota follows a no-fault system, which means that no matter who is at fault for a car accident, your auto policy must pay medical bills for injuries sustained. Even if the accident occurs with an uninsured driver, your insurance will protect you.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance required in North Dakota:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $25,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
• $30,000 for Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
• $25,000 for Uninsured bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 for Uninsured total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
Maintaining the state auto insurance minimum requirements is imperative to protect yourself while on the road. Higher amounts of coverage are available, as well as additional options such as collision and comprehensive coverage. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com has a network of the best insurance companies, who specialize in auto insurance throughout North Dakota. Simply complete the online form to obtain comparison quotes and start saving today!
Click the links below for information on Local North Dakota Insurance quotes!
- North Dakota Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- North Dakota Property Insurance
- North Dakota Life Insurance
- North Dakota Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- North Dakota Business Insurance