The average Ohio auto insurance premium is $1,152. In Ohio, the regulations around auto insurance require specific amounts of liability coverage, to protect drivers in the event of an unexpected accident. After all, aren’t most car accidents unexpected!
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Ohio include:
• $12,500 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $25,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $7,500 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
It is highly recommended that more than the minimum is purchased, to insure against loss in an auto accident. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com has a network of top insurance companies, specializing in auto insurance throughout Ohio. Just complete the online form to obtain comparison quotes and start saving money on your auto insurance premium today!
Click the links below for information on Local Ohio Insurance quotes!
- Ohio Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Ohio Property Insurance
- Ohio Life Insurance
- Ohio Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Ohio Business Insurance