Like most states, Oklahoma auto insurance regulations mandate that drivers be covered by liability insurance. The rules are in place to protect drivers in the event of an unforeseen accident. Most folks opt to carry higher levels of insurance than required, as well as choose to add additional coverage to protect against collision and even windshield replacement costs.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Oklahoma include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $25,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
• $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident occurrence for uninsured/underinsured motorists liability protection
Click the links below for information on Local Oklahoma Insurance quotes!
- Oklahoma Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Oklahoma Property Insurance
- Oklahoma Life Insurance
- Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Oklahoma Business Insurance