Oregon auto insurance regulations require that automobiles be covered by liability insurance. If you are caught driving without the proper coverage, you can be fines or have your license suspended.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Oregon include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $15,000 for Personal Injury protection (PIP)
• $20,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
• $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident occurrence for uninsured motorists liability protection
The average cost for an auto insurance premium, in Oregon, is $1,306. If you are looking to save some money, LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com’s network of local insurance providers can help. Just complete the online form and receive multiple comparison quotes today!
Click the links below for information on Local Oregon Insurance quotes!
- Oregon Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Oregon Property Insurance
- Oregon Life Insurance
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Oregon Business Insurance