Did you know the average Pennsylvania auto insurance policy premium is $1,468? Are you paying too much for your coverage? Thinking about shopping around for better auto insurance rates? LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com designed a simple online gateway for shopping around for auto insurance quotes. No more hassles making multiple phone calls. Just complete the online form and get multiple quotes based on your exact needs.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Pennsylvania include:
• $15,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $30,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $5,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
• $15,000 per person for Uninsured motorist coverage and $30,000 per accident
• $15,000 per person for Underinsured motorist coverage and $30,000 per accident
• $5,000 first-party medical benefits coverage
Click the links below for information on Local Pennsylvania Insurance quotes!
- Pennsylvania Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Pennsylvania Property Insurance
- Pennsylvania Life Insurance
- Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Pennsylvania Business Insurance