Rhode Island auto insurance is required by all drivers, specifically liability insurance. Driving without the proper insurance coverage may result in fines and/or suspension of a driver’s license. Maintaining insurance on your vehicle protects you in the event of an unexpected accident. In Rhode Island, the average annual auto insurance premium is approximately $1,747. If you think you may be paying too much for car insurance, it may be time to shop around.
LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com has a nationwide network of the leading insurance carriers, who specialize in auto insurance throughout Rhode Island. Simply complete the online form to get comparison quotes today!
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Rhode Island include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $25,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Click the links below for information on Local Rhode Island Insurance quotes!
- Rhode Island Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Rhode Island Property Insurance
- Rhode Island Life Insurance
- Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Rhode Island Business Insurance