South Carolina auto insurance requirements mandate that all drivers be covered by liability insurance. Auto insurance coverage protects drivers in the event of an unexpected accident.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in South Carolina include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $25,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Most drivers choose higher amounts of coverage, beyond that which is required by the state. The average auto insurance premium, in South Carolina, is $1095 per year. Some additional forms of insurance available include collision coverage, windshield replacement or towing services. If you are in the market for auto insurance, in South Carolina, simply complete our online form and receive comparable quotes from the top insurance carriers in your local area.
Click the links below for information on Local South Carolina Insurance quotes!
- South Carolina Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- South Carolina Property Insurance
- South Carolina Life Insurance
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- South Carolina Business Insurance