Did you know the average cost for Tennessee auto insurance is about $1146 per year? Are you paying too much? It may be a good time to review your auto policy and shop for comparison prices. After all, auto coverage is required to protect yourself in the event of an unexpected accident-protecting your wallet at the same time makes sense.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Tennessee include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $15,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
LocalInsuanceQuoteOnline.Com offers a simple and easy means for obtaining comparison auto insurance quotes, from the nations’ top insurance providers in your local area. Just fill out the online form and start comparing today!
Click the links below for information on Local Tennessee Insurance quotes!
- Tennessee Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Tennessee Property Insurance
- Tennessee Life Insurance
- Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Tennessee Business Insurance