Texas auto insurance premiums average about $1492 per year. The state requires that automobiles be covered by liability insurance, in order to protect drivers in the event of an unforeseen accident. Texas minimum requirements for auto coverage are amongst the top in the nation.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Texas include:
• $30,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $60,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $25,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Obtaining higher amounts of coverage is often recommended. There is also supplementary coverage that can be purchased, in addition to the state minimums, including comprehensive coverage, Personal Injury Protection (PIP), collision and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. At LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com, we offer comparison auto insurance quotes from the best local insurance companies. Just complete the online form to see if your current policy measures up.
Click the links below for information on Local Texas Insurance quotes!
- Texas Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Texas Property Insurance
- Texas Life Insurance
- Texas Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Texas Business Insurance