Utah auto insurance requirements are regulated by the state. They are one of the 13 states that follow a no-fault insurance system. This means that if you are at-fault for a car accident, your insurance company will cover your damages and the other drivers’ insurance company will pay for theirs. In no-fault states, a driver is prevented from suing another driver for damages caused in an accident. No-fault systems help to reduce or eliminate legal costs related to insurance claims.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Utah include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $65,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $3,000 per person, per accident for personal injury protection (PIP)
• $15,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
• $25,000 per person and $65,000 per accident occurrence for uninsured motorists liability protection
• $25,000 per person and $65,000 per accident occurrence for underinsured motorists liability protection
If you are seeking a first0time auto insurance policy or thinking about replacing your existing one, LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com’s online platform will connect you with local insurance companies who are ready to provide you with the most comprehensive and affordable quotes. Just complete the online form and get started saving today!
Click the links below for information on Local Utah Insurance quotes!
- Utah Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Utah Property Insurance
- Utah Life Insurance
- Utah Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Utah Business Insurance