Vermont auto insurance is not only required, but crucial to ensure protection against unexpected car accidents, especially during the harsh winter months. Vermont requires amongst the highest amounts of uninsured/underinsured motorists liability protection in the nation. The average annual premium for auto insurance, in Vermont, hovers around $1000.
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
• $50,000 per person and $100,000 per accident occurrence for uninsured motorists liability protection
• $50,000 per person and $100,000 per accident occurrence for underinsured motorists liability protection
• $10,000 of uninsured/underinsured property damage liability coverage
Whether you are searching for a first-time auto policy, looking for available discounts on your premium or considering replacing your existing coverage, LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com can help. We offer a simple online gateway for accessing the best local insurance companies, ready to provide you with the most comprehensive and affordable auto insurance rates in Vermont.
Click the links below for information on Local Vermont Insurance quotes!