Like most states, Virginia auto insurance requirements are state regulated. Virginia requires that all automobiles be covered by liability insurance to protect drivers in the event they are in an accident.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Virginia include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $20,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
• $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident occurrence for uninsured/underinsured motorists liability protection
• $20,000 of uninsured/underinsured property damage liability coverage; with a $200 deductible for hit-and-run accidents
Maintaining increased amounts of coverage is recommended. There are also additional types of coverage available to further protect oneself and ones vehicle. Some of which include collision coverage, income loss coverage, medical expense coverage, comprehensive coverage and emergency roadside repair.
LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com’s online portal will provide you with multiple auto insurance quotes, based on your specific needs. Just fill out the form and start comparing rates today!
Click the links below for information on Local Virginia Insurance quotes!
- Virginia Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Virginia Property Insurance
- Virginia Life Insurance
- Virginia Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Virginia Business Insurance