Lookimg for Washington, DC auto insurance quotes? In Washington DC, it is required that motorists carry specific amounts of automobile policy coverage to protect themselves and others in the event of an auto accident.
According to the DC DMV, the District of Columbia’s minimum auto insurance requirements are as follows:
• $25,000 per person and $50,000 per occurrence for Third Party Liability in an auto accident
• $25,000 per person and $50,000 per occurrence for Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury in an auto accident
• $10,000 for Property Damage Liability caused in an auto accident
• $5000 for Uninsured Motorist Property Damage caused in an auto accident
In addition, Washington DC recommends higher coverage. There are also monetary fines issued to motorists, who are stopped and do not produce their insurance coverage at the time of the incident. LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com provides a network of insurance companies, knowledgeable in the Washington DC auto insurance requirements, to provide auto insurance comparison quotes based on your specific needs.
Click the links below for information on Local Washington, DC Insurance quotes!
- Washington, DC Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Washington, DC Homeowners Insurance
- Washington, DC Life Insurance
- Washington, DC Workers Comp Insurance
- Washington, DC Business Insurance