In the State of Washington auto insurance is regulated and requires that automobiles be covered by liability insurance, in order to protect drivers in the event of an accident. According to statistics, in 2010, there were a reported 458 traffic fatalities in this state. More reason to be sure you are adequately covered. The average cost of an annual auto insurance premium, in Washington State, is $1500. Do you think you may be paying too much?
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in the State of Washington include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Despite state minimums, higher amounts of coverage are highly recommended. Additional coverage is also available such as comprehensive, collision, roadside assistance and more. To find the best auto insurance rates in your local area, simply complete the online form to receive multiple quotes from the nations’ top insurance companies.
Click the links below for information on Local Washington State Insurance quotes!
- Washington Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Washington Property Insurance
- Washington Life Insurance
- Washington Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Washington Business Insurance