West Virginia auto insurance is regulated by the state and requires that automobiles be covered by liability insurance. The liability coverage is necessary to protect oneself in the event of an auto accident. Despite minimum requirements, added coverage is often recommended. West Virginia is considered a tort state, which means that drivers bear financial responsibility for any damage and injury they cause in an accident.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in West Virginia include:
• $20,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $40,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $10,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
• $20,000 per person and $40,000 per accident occurrence for uninsured motorists liability protection
At LocalInsuranceQuoteOnline.Com, provides an online portal to connect with the best local insurance companies in West Virginia. Simply complete the online form to get multiple comparison quotes, based on your exact needs. No more calling around to agency after agency..get started today!
Click the links below for information on Local West Virginia Insurance quotes!
- West Virginia Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- West Virginia Property Insurance
- West Virginia Life Insurance
- West Virginia Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- West Virginia Business Insurance