Wyoming auto insurance rates, in general, average about $1700 per year. Coverage is regulated by the state, in order to ensure that all drivers are fully protected in the event of an auto accident. Statistics indicate there are nearly 300,000 drivers commuting to work on a daily basis, most of which adhere to the state requirements regarding insurance coverage.
The minimum amounts of auto liability insurance in Wyoming include:
• $25,000 for bodily injury per person in an auto accident
• $50,000 total bodily injury per occurrence in an auto accident
• $20,000 of property damage liability coverage for damage caused in an accident
Wyoming does not require uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, yet it is often recommended, along with various other coverage which is available such as collision, comprehensive and even windshield replacement. To find the best rates in your local area, just complete the online form and receive comparison quotes today!
Click the links below for information on Local Wyoming Insurance quotes!
- Wyoming Auto Insurance for Baby Boomers
- Wyoming Property Insurance
- Wyoming Life Insurance
- Wyoming Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Wyoming Business Insurance